Raise3D’s premium PLA Filaments
For PLA filaments, majority of nozzle “jams” happen when filaments get softened in the cold end. Cold end is where extrusion gears or hobbed bolts cut into the filament and feed the material to the melting chamber. Soft filament cannot be fed effectively thus not enough pressure is applied to the melting chamfer. Eventually material is not coming out from the nozzle in the desired rate.
Softening temperature of Raise3D PLA filament is 140 °C minimum, compared to 60 °C that most PLA filaments can achieve. Behind this is our innovated biopolymer formulation, and strictly controlled extrusion process.
We are using latest polymer processing technologies and equipment to manufacture Raise3D PLA filaments .It features the most rigorous specs among all the PLA filaments in the market. With strict quality control process we ensure that only products of the best quality reach your side.
- Softening temperature: 140°C minimum
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 180°C – 240°C (356°F – 464°F)
- Recommended print speed: 40 – 120 mm/s
- Net weight: 1.0 kilogram/2.2lbs
- Diameter: 1.75mm +/- 0.05mm (+/- 0.02mm typical)
- Spool Diameter: 200mm/7.9″
- Spool Width: 70mm/2.76″
- Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 55mm/2.16″
- Shipping Size: L240mm × W210mm × H75mm
- Shipping Weight:1.4 kg
rød, gul, orange, blå, hvit, sort